Friday, February 5, 2010

Change in Oil: The Obama Gas Station


I was driving around Detroit today doing some pick-up shots with a car mount for a short film. As we rounded a corner, we discovered change with a new gas station: THE OBAMA GAS STATION!!!

WHAT?!!!

I really don’t know what to make of this… The Obama Gas Station currently sells traditional fossil fuels… We can only hope for change in the future with a greater push towards alternative fuels to end our dependence on foreign oil.

I didn’t go inside to see if there were Obama candy bars, Obama cigarettes, or Obama high fructose beverages…

I don’t know what else to say about this so here’s some photos...
 
  
 

2 comments:

  1. Anytime =]

    That's the first time I've seen a gas station Obama !! =D

    Amazing. x

    ReplyDelete