Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Changing My Seriousness


Sometimes I forget that I shouldn't take myself too seriously...

Because when I remember not to take myself seriously, it is a lot of fun.

The picture above is an example of me not being serious today.

I found a pair of goggles today and I put them on.  Then I put on my warm hat.  Then I laughed like I was a crazy person.  Then I went to the post office and grocery store while pretending I was a pilot.

This made my errands much more exciting.  At the post office, I sent my packages air mail.  At the grocery store, I got in and out of there as fast as I could as if I was on a secret mission.  Driving home, I had to refrain from doing a barrel roll while checking my rear view mirror and seeing cars locked on my target.  Having dual horn triggers at both thumbs proved useful.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment