Sunday, April 8, 2012

Career Change: Dream Travel Job. Yes.

Hello Dear Readers,

Over the years I have traveled here and there while shooting photos and video while thinking:

Maybe one day I can be a travel filmmaker and do assignments for National Geographic or something...

But how?

Well, Viator.com has created a window of opportunity to becoming a travel videographer with their Dream Travel Job contest.  I created a video entry for Kelly and I.  They are looking for 2 more travelers or filmmakers to go on a 60 day, 20 cities, travel adventure and document it.  All expenses paid.  Not only would this be awesome, it would open doors for more travel assignments.

So please, check out my video entry and vote for it.  You need to be signed into your Facebook account and "Like" the Viator page in order to see the video.  The Vote button is bottom-left under the video.  You can vote once a day!  Thanks!


Peace!

-Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment