Friday, October 15, 2010

Change in Audience: My Blog is Slowly Reaching the Masses?


There’s been a significant change in the number of hits on my blog.

“Nice!”

Checking my Google stats: My blog received 400+ hits for the month of August. Since I started this blog in January 2010, ~400 hits has been my monthly average. That changed drastically in September. I’m not sure why or how, but my blog received 2500+ hits last month- over a 500 % increase!

"Awesome!"

I’m not sure if this also means an increase in readership… Although I would like to think more people are learning about the changes in my life and the world… Unfortunately, these stats can only be treated as “hits” or “clicks” and not readers who fully read and digest material- there’s so much ADD in the world. Perhaps more robots or aliens are catching onto my presence, or maybe government agencies like the FBI or CIA are finally red flagging me for the power I convey on change… Or maybe I shamelessly tagged a post with “Justin Bieber” to tap into the large preteen internet audience…

Whatever it may be, I still hope I’ve gained a few new readers and I hope you continue to change and learn about my change by subscribing to my blog.

Also, thanks to your readership, I’ve made a total of $77.24 since I started this blog! THANKS! It’s not the best hourly wage… but I still am one step closer to making money without doing anything- one of my side projects. If I ever get a day job, maybe one day I’ll be able to quit it so I can pursue a CAREER IN CHANGE! Whatever the outcome may be, I appreciate your support!

For the new Changers, here are some of my favorite posts from the past:

2010: A Year of Change (My first post.)

Change at the Party: Move a Car with Your Bare Hands

Change in Waste: Confessions of a Compost Virgin

Change in Sleep: The Filmmaker’s Schedule + Dementia

Change in Money: Suck My Debt!

Change in Lifestyle: Dreaming to Live Out of a Car

For my loyal readers and Changers, I’m sorry I haven’t had time to write in a bit… but I look forward to sharing the upcoming posts in the near future…

Change in Possessions: Lost and Found – Old School

Change in Competence: From a Second Story Ladder in Alaska

Change in Attitudes / Ideas / Beliefs: Freedom of the Hypocrite

Change in Defecation: Pooping Down the River

Keep Changing,

-Lazer


No comments:

Post a Comment